Surrounded by lush parkland on the edge of Victoria Harbour, Banksia’s unique position commands panoramic 360° park and water views back dropped by Melbourne’s city skyline.
Nautical design and technology innovations bring the organic forms of Banksia to life. Luxurious, natural Australian timbers extend the parkland setting into the spacious, flexible and sumptuous interiors of these prestigious homes. Banksia is truly Australian, proudly Melbourne.
Unique waterfront, Parkside, City Side Location:
Located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after positions on the waterfront promenade and is just 1km from the CBD. Banksia overlooks Victoria Harbour and is surrounded by 4600m2 of parkland.
Unrivalled picturesque views from every angle：
Banksia’s floor plan has been cleverly designed to maximise the magnificent views of the water, city and park; and to ensure each apartment is filled with natural light.
Luxury features throughout Banksia
Banksia offers a sense of luxury from the moment of arrival.
• Direct access to park
• Direct access to waterfront promenade
• Secure lobby
• Parcel storage area
• Secure floor access
• Private storage lockers and bike storage
• Secure basement carpark with some carparks located in Promenade
• Priority Lift to Sky Homes and Penthouses
• Marina berths available with Penthouses
• Limited marina berths available upon request for some Sky Homes
• Residents club including infinity pond, spa, plunge pools, indoor and outdoor entertainment
• Access to facilities at Promenade including:
• 25m indoor swimming pool
• Sauna and gym
• Casual lounge and private meeting rooms