Designed by emerging architects Martino Leah, Cartmell Place is a stylish addition to the rapidly evolving urban hub of Heidelberg.
A boutique building of only 53 apartments Cartmell Place offers comfortably sleek interior spaces and, thanks to the northerly orientation of its façade, many dwellings enjoy fabulous year-round sunlight, enabling residents to make the most of its generous outdoor areas.
A major feature of this fabulous project is its unbeatable location:
– 500 metres from Heidelberg Train Station
– 100 metres from the Warringal Shopping Centre (including Coles, Aldi, Dimmeys and Liquorland)
– 100 metres from the Burgundy Street retail precinct with its many restaurants and specialty stores
– 500 metres to both Primary and Secondary Schools
– 500 metres to acres of Parkland and Yarra River trail and recreational facilities
Next to the prestigious suburbs of Ivanhoe and Eaglemont, Heidelberg offers convenient and quick access to the Melbourne CBD via train and the Eastern Freeway,
Latrobe University and Northland shopping centre are less than 5km away and Westfield Doncaster a short 10 minute drive (7Km).
- Property Type: Apartment